Invest in the world best
As seen on:
- Create a guardian account
- Add upto 10 accounts for your children/dependents
- Perform online ID check and pay one time establishment fee
- Make an optional initial contribution
- Invite friends and family to contribute at life events if you wish
- Create a gift card and enter the parent/guardian’s details, and a message for the child
- Choose a one-off, or recurring payment through our secure Westpac facility
- Parent/guardian receives the gift and assigns the amount to an existing account or creates a new one.
- Use your contributor portal to monitor your gift growth, edit details and change amounts.
Magellan Global Fund
Based upon their ethics, performance and suitability for long term investment, we have selected the Magellan Global Fund as our foundation investment.
- Achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns over the medium to long-term;
- Whilst reducing the risk of permanent capital loss
The Magellan Global Fund seeks to invest in outstanding companies at attractive prices, while exercising a deep understanding of the macroeconomic environment to manage investment risk.
Investment in the best companies globally:
5.4% p.a. 1 $1,692
p.a. 1 $2,119
- Morningstar, Long term assets Class returns, at 31st March, 2018
- Magellan Global Fund, at 31st March, 2018
Breaking Down the fee barrier
Traditionally excessive fees and large initial investment amounts
have prevented parents from accessing high quality investments. We have changed that with very low
fees and a $10 minimum investment
Your Question Answered
No, you just need an email address of a parent, guardian, or whoever you would like to manage the account on behalf of the recipient.
No! Same as above, you just need an email address of a parent, guardian, or whoever you would like to manage the account on behalf of the recipient.
Apart from getting access to high quality funds, iTrust allows families to have a single account for family and friends to contribute to, which prevents lots of fee’s.
We use Westpac’s payment facilities that provide the highest level of security possible to allow you to set up payments from your bank account. Sorry, no credit cards.
The parent, guardian, or trusted person in the child’s life can be in charge.
Full statements are provided to the person in charge of the account on an annual basis.
Your money’s safety is our highest priority
- Bank-grade security
- 256-bit encryption
- Custodian services provided by Perpetual
- All client data is encrypted
- Protected under Amazon security umbrella
- 24/7 monitoring
- Payments managed securely by Westpac